This is our company. This is our family.
We are Town & Country
This is our dedicated team who work day-in and day-out
to eradicate our region of the most annoying pests.
Customer Service Advisor
I just started working at Town & Country and in the short time that I have been here, I have…View profile
Customer Service Advisor
I really enjoy coming to work here everyday because of the family-like atmosphere. Outside of work…View profile
I started at Town & Country in February of 2017, and am excited to be a part of this team!View profile
I am relatively new to the Town & Country family, and in the short time I’ve been here I know this job is a great fit for me.View profile
Residential Sales Manager
To learn more about Jared, click on his picture to read his autobio.View profile
I enjoy the hustle it takes running a business, dealing with employees and our wonderful customers.View profile
Manager of Technician Development
Those things that creep you out are what I find fun to work with everyday.View profile
This is the job for me, the pests that creep most people out are fascinating to me.View profile
My name is Jordan and at the sound of my name, all creatures run in fear.View profile
Quality Control Manager
To learn more about Brett, click on his picture to read his autobio.View profile
Assistant Office Manager/Billing
Town & Country is an amazing place to work at. There is never a dull moment in the office…View profile
Commercial Relations Manager
There is a funny story about how I came to be a Town & Country guy…View profile
In my free time I like to spend time with family and friends, watch my kids play sports and cook.View profile
What our customers say about us
- After treatment we haven't seen any bugs or are gotten bitten its only been few weeks so hoping we dont need further treatment. 🙂Kaelin LittleSyracuse, NY
- Both technicians were very professional and thorough. I would expect nothing less from this wonderful company. Thank you for the fast service!Kathleen StearWebster, NY
- Jimmy is awesome. Excellent customer service and very timely.Frederick DouglasRochester, NY
- The technician was excellent. Someone you would like to do business with and have in your home. He was very kind, helpful and knowledgeable about your product.Robert and Dona McCulloughVictor, NY
- I found Town & Country Solutions to be personable, professional and knowledgeable beginning with my initial call through the end of the technician visit. The cost is reasonable and fair. I am extremely satisfied with their services and highly recommend this company.
- We've been a customer of Town and Country Pest Solutions for a year now. We moved into our house just over a year ago and the house had some unwanted pests. Town and Country has come out each time we needed them to take care of the pests. They have always exceeded our expectations in their customer service, both over the phone for scheduling as well as the technicians that have come out to our house. More companies need to be like them. Even more recently, we had a beyond the call of duty come up. We had some yellow jackets that we had noticed in our family room this past Sunday (day before Labor Day). Upon further investigation, we noticed that the window inside our family room the yellow jackets were flying to had numerous and very active yellow jackets flying outside that window. When we went outside, we noticed that the yellow jackets were entering inside our house through a hole in our caulking and had set up a nest inside our family room wall. Not wanting us or our kids to get stung, I called Town and Country. I knew they might not be open until Tuesday, the day after Labor Day, which was the case. So I emailed them to get them sprayed after they reopened. To my surprise, I received an email back shortly afterwards on Sunday and so our situation didn't get worse, they came out that afternoon and sprayed the nest. This was beyond the call of duty excellent customer service. I can't thank you enough for taking care of our issue. I'm absolutely sure it would have gotten worse if another few days went by. I didn't want to spray the nest myself in concern that the yellow jackets would find another exit (into my house like a few of them found). I can't recommend this pest company enough and have been very pleased with their service! I don't hesitate to mention and recommend them to friends and family. If you're on the fence about which pest company to go with...look no further. This is one very happy customer. Thank you and keep up the great work!
We have appeared on National TV
Because of our passion for excellence, and our unique approach to business, we have appeared on local and national TV. Below are just a few of the TV programs that have featured our company.