Customer Service Advisor
- We've been a customer of Town and Country Pest Solutions for a year now. We moved into our house just over a year ago and the house had some unwanted pests. Town and Country has come out each time we needed them to take care of the pests. They have always exceeded our expectations in their customer service, both over the phone for scheduling as well as the technicians that have come out to our house. More companies need to be like them. Even more recently, we had a beyond the call of duty come up. We had some yellow jackets that we had noticed in our family room this past Sunday (day before Labor Day). Upon further investigation, we noticed that the window inside our family room the yellow jackets were flying to had numerous and very active yellow jackets flying outside that window. When we went outside, we noticed that the yellow jackets were entering inside our house through a hole in our caulking and had set up a nest inside our family room wall. Not wanting us or our kids to get stung, I called Town and Country. I knew they might not be open until Tuesday, the day after Labor Day, which was the case. So I emailed them to get them sprayed after they reopened. To my surprise, I received an email back shortly afterwards on Sunday and so our situation didn't get worse, they came out that afternoon and sprayed the nest. This was beyond the call of duty excellent customer service. I can't thank you enough for taking care of our issue. I'm absolutely sure it would have gotten worse if another few days went by. I didn't want to spray the nest myself in concern that the yellow jackets would find another exit (into my house like a few of them found). I can't recommend this pest company enough and have been very pleased with their service! I don't hesitate to mention and recommend them to friends and family. If you're on the fence about which pest company to go with...look no further. This is one very happy customer. Thank you and keep up the great work!
- I found Town & Country Solutions to be personable, professional and knowledgeable beginning with my initial call through the end of the technician visit. The cost is reasonable and fair. I am extremely satisfied with their services and highly recommend this company.
- Been a customer over 20 years... You guys are the best!Walter PicconeRochester, NY
- Jimmy is awesome. Excellent customer service and very timely.Frederick DouglasRochester, NY
- This is the first time we hired Town and Country and wont be the last. They did a great job!Amanda WellsWest Henrietta, NY
- We use pretreatment at the beginning of the season for bees. Also use case by case services when insect issues arise.Resource One Property ManagementFairport, NY
- (585) 426-5024