My name is Shawn and I’ve just started with Town and Country Solutions in the beginning of 2018. But beyond that, “sorry, eh? I really just don’t know what to say ‘aboot’ myself.” Sooner or later, being Canadian is something that people will learn about me as I’m proud of my heritage! I was born in Toronto, Canada, but have been living here in Rochester, New York for the last 16+ years. My wife Stephanie and I have 4 wonderful kids ages 4 through 13. I am truly blessed to have such a fantastic wife and wonderful family! I thoroughly enjoy fathering my kids and watching them all participate in sports, music, school, church or any other activities!
Beyond my fatherly responsibilities, I enjoy spending time doing a variety of home improvement projects, golfing, playing any competitive sport possible (including Spikeball), and having the chance to volunteer in music and the college age ministry at First Bible Baptist Church.
And in the short time I have been with Town and Country Solutions, I get it! It’s just so nice to be ‘home’ everyday as the company truly knows how to make their employees feel like family!
- Always friendly and helpful.CheriRochester, NY
- What a nice guy! Jordan was very polite and explained everything he was doing and what to expect after treating the house for sweet ants. I spoke with Jessica who scheduled the appointment and she was very pleasant and willing to work with our schedule. A very nice company to deal with.Chris PodgorskiPenfield, NY
- Town and Country always does an excellent job!Churchville Elementary SchoolChurchville, NY
- Got service same day! Always great!Ewa TurcoWebster, NY
- The only company I will ever use. Full of integrate, honest, can get rid of any pest. A pleasure tho work with. I like the year round package!
- Ryan was great! Very nice and very professional! Thank you!Laurie FriedmanRochester, NY
- (585) 426-5024