My name is Shawn and I’ve just started with Town and Country Solutions in the beginning of 2018. But beyond that, “sorry, eh? I really just don’t know what to say ‘aboot’ myself.” Sooner or later, being Canadian is something that people will learn about me as I’m proud of my heritage! I was born in Toronto, Canada, but have been living here in Rochester, New York for the last 16+ years. My wife Stephanie and I have 4 wonderful kids ages 4 through 13. I am truly blessed to have such a fantastic wife and wonderful family! I thoroughly enjoy fathering my kids and watching them all participate in sports, music, school, church or any other activities!
Beyond my fatherly responsibilities, I enjoy spending time doing a variety of home improvement projects, golfing, playing any competitive sport possible (including Spikeball), and having the chance to volunteer in music and the college age ministry at First Bible Baptist Church.
And in the short time I have been with Town and Country Solutions, I get it! It’s just so nice to be ‘home’ everyday as the company truly knows how to make their employees feel like family!
- I have a lot of confidence in your company and call you first when we have a pest problem.Joyce FarrokhRochester, NY
- Very helpful!Lisa YoungPestPac
- You do a great job. i wish renewal of the 1 year plan were more automatic.Susan EdelmanRochester, NY
- He was prompt and professional. I was very happy with him.Cheryl GruschowHoneoye Falls, NY
- He was very friendly and professional.Narukersand ViveretteRochester, NY
- You guys are awesome. Always have been!!!! Thank you.Rahul KohliRochester, NY
- (585) 426-5024