My name is Shawn and I’ve been with Town & Country Solutions since the beginning of 2018. But beyond that, “sorry, eh? I really just don’t know what to say ‘aboot’ myself.” Sooner or later, being Canadian is something that people will learn about me as I’m proud of my heritage! I was born in Toronto, Canada, but have been living here in Rochester, New York for the last 16+ years. My wife Stephanie and I have 4 wonderful kids ages 4 through 13. I am truly blessed to have such a fantastic wife and wonderful family! I thoroughly enjoy fathering my kids and watching them all participate in sports, music, school, church or any other activities!
Beyond my fatherly responsibilities, I enjoy spending time doing a variety of home improvement projects, golfing, playing any competitive sport possible (including Spikeball), and having the chance to volunteer in music and the college age ministry at First Bible Baptist Church.
It’s just so nice to be ‘home’ everyday as the company truly knows how to make their employees feel like family!
- Evert visit from T & C is professional and courteous.Somerset CompaniesBuffalo, NY
- I used Town & Country Pest Solutions for a mouse problem. They plugged up a few holes outside the house and put out a few poison blocks. They are fantastic and I have not had a problem in one year since I used them last. After they plugged up the holes and put out the poison I have not had a problem since.Anees Fazili
- I've had them spray for carpenter ants for about ten years. Excellent. Last year I took the "everything " package because of spiders and stink bugs. And today I had that service again. Polite young men who do a good job.Elaine NotargiacomoPenfield, NY
- I found Town & Country Solutions to be personable, professional and knowledgeable beginning with my initial call through the end of the technician visit. The cost is reasonable and fair. I am extremely satisfied with their services and highly recommend this company.
- Very polite and solved the problem. It wasn’t an animal it was the wind. The young man was so nice about it... I felt so silly but he said I wasn’t the first to call with a strange noise in the attic. Great family company.Sabine SallyRochester, NY
- Both technicians were very professional and thorough. I would expect nothing less from this wonderful company. Thank you for the fast service!Kathleen StearWebster, NY
- (585) 426-5024