My name is Shawn and I’ve been with Town & Country Solutions since the beginning of 2018. But beyond that, “sorry, eh? I really just don’t know what to say ‘aboot’ myself.” Sooner or later, being Canadian is something that people will learn about me as I’m proud of my heritage! I was born in Toronto, Canada, but have been living here in Rochester, New York for the last 16+ years. My wife Stephanie and I have 4 wonderful kids ages 4 through 13. I am truly blessed to have such a fantastic wife and wonderful family! I thoroughly enjoy fathering my kids and watching them all participate in sports, music, school, church or any other activities!
Beyond my fatherly responsibilities, I enjoy spending time doing a variety of home improvement projects, golfing, playing any competitive sport possible (including Spikeball), and having the chance to volunteer in music and the college age ministry at First Bible Baptist Church.
It’s just so nice to be ‘home’ everyday as the company truly knows how to make their employees feel like family!
- You're all great!!!!!Rahul KohliRochester, NY
- Mint.Jason MancusoRochester, NY
- Art was extremely friendly, helpful and efficient! We've already noticed a difference.Alex MastrosimoneFairport, NY
- What a nice guy! Jordan was very polite and explained everything he was doing and what to expect after treating the house for sweet ants. I spoke with Jessica who scheduled the appointment and she was very pleasant and willing to work with our schedule. A very nice company to deal with.Chris PodgorskiPenfield, NY
- David was very professional and friendly. Every contact with your company has been very positive.Inez McClaryFairport, NY
- This is the 3rd time I've used Town and Country, and their service is consistently excellent. They show up when they say they will and go above and beyond to handle the issue!Kristy RobinsonRush, NY
- (585) 426-5024