My goal at every service is to ensure the customer confidently understands their wildlife issue and knows that the problem will be solved professionally and in a timely manner. I believe there is no service too big or small to be done the RIGHT way!
I’ve been with Town & Country since 2008. I love to be outside so the job is perfect for me. You may have seen me on season 6 and 7 of American Ninja Warrior. I love my family!!!
- He was very approachable and informative. Pavel was patient with all my questions and I didn't feel rushed. Very professional. I would ask for him again.Linda ThomsenPittsford, NY
- Got service same day! Always great!Ewa TurcoWebster, NY
- He was very helpful in educating myself and our resident about the problem at hand and how to remove it. Thank you.Westbrooke Commons / Cabot GroupRochester, NY
- Technician was very thorough and helpful.Tom and Jan ConantPenfield, NY
- Pavel was professional and took time to answer my questions. He arrived as scheduled and gave courtesy call when he was approximately 15 minutes out. He pointed out the two likely areas the bats may be entering the house.Jean RadlerRochester, NY
- Everyone was very helpful from the initial call to the tech coming out the same day. Thank You.Allie CokinosRochester, NY
- (585) 426-5024