I’m relatively new to Town & Country, but I can honestly say, that this is the job for me. The pests that creep most people out are fascinating to me.
I’m married to my beautiful wife Shannon, who is a first grade teacher. So both of us come home with good and funny stories to tell every day.
When I’m not working or at church you will find me out on the water or in the woods. I’m an avid fisherman and hunter. You can’t beat the outdoors!
I enjoy serving others whether it be at my church or through my job, and couldn’t be happier at where I am at right now. With this job, I’m always excited in seeing what tomorrow brings!
- He was prompt and professional. I was very happy with him.Cheryl GruschowHoneoye Falls, NY
- This is my second time using Town & Country and the technicians are always respectful, knowledgeable and thorough. The price is right and the guarantee is great!Shirley Knight-CromerRochester, NY
- I appreciate the prompt follow up with questions I had after the treatment.Trent TollefsonPittsford, NY
- Evert visit from T & C is professional and courteous.Somerset CompaniesBuffalo, NY
- Helpful and answered my questions well.Susan WalzPittsford, NY
- Both technicians were very professional and thorough. I would expect nothing less from this wonderful company. Thank you for the fast service!Kathleen StearWebster, NY
- (585) 426-5024