Customer Service Advisor
Having come from many years of mental health and human service experience, it has been one of the biggest blessings of my life to join the Town & Country team. I am excited to be able to provide the best possible customer service for your pest control needs! I am incredibly grateful to be part of the family that has been created here; everyone truly cares for one another, and that is such an amazing and rare gift in itself.
My family and friends are very important to me, so outside of work, you can find me spending time with some of my biggest supporters: my mom, my brother and my best friend, who I am thankful to call my boyfriend, Dan. I love watching football, going shopping, and finding anything and everything I can at your local home decor store. In my spare time, I enjoy working on art projects or watching Grey’s Anatomy for the 100th time!
- Always do a thorough job. Extremely customer oriented, and honest. I highly recommend their services.Kristin Sampson
- Very polite and solved the problem. It wasn’t an animal it was the wind. The young man was so nice about it... I felt so silly but he said I wasn’t the first to call with a strange noise in the attic. Great family company.Sabine SallyRochester, NY
- We have been customers for more than a decade. They have come very quickly at times when we had wasps that needed removal. We trust them every year to spray our bee barrier. Very reasonably priced. Friendly and professional. Highly recommended!!!
- Technician was prompt and did well.Glori LovallRochester, NY
- This was the first time I used Town & Country. I went for the full package with one year guarantee. They came right out, completed an in depth survey and took care of my problems.Richard DicksonWebster, NY
- I have been having Town & Country do my bee proofing for several years now. They always send me a reminder in the spring, which I appreciate because I lose track of when it’s the best time to bee proof. I have an acre property with a large garden and dozens of fruit trees, so bees can be a problem in my house and barn. The bee proofing done by Town & Country is well done. I get an all-season guarantee. This past year was the first time I actually had to call them back for a bee problem mid-season in my house. Some bees had found a tiny crack in the siding on my house near the roof and had built a nest in the wall of my house. I could hear them during the night in my bedroom. It took a while, and 2 more visits by Town & Country, to figure out where they were getting in, but eventually we found the spot. Town & Country then treated the area, which killed off the existing nest. I would definitely recommend Town & Country Pest Solutions to anyone looking for quality bee proofing.Janetta Morton
- (585) 426-5024