Customer Service Advisor
Having come from many years of mental health and human service experience, it has been one of the biggest blessings of my life to join the Town & Country team. I am excited to be able to provide the best possible customer service for your pest control needs! I am incredibly grateful to be part of the family that has been created here; everyone truly cares for one another, and that is such an amazing and rare gift in itself.
My family and friends are very important to me, so outside of work, you can find me spending time with some of my biggest supporters: my mom, my brother and my best friend, who I am thankful to call my boyfriend, Dan. I love watching football, going shopping, and finding anything and everything I can at your local home decor store. In my spare time, I enjoy working on art projects or watching Grey’s Anatomy for the 100th time!
- Helpful and answered my questions well.Susan WalzPittsford, NY
- He was very friendly and professional.Narukersand ViveretteRochester, NY
- Preston did a great job! Very polite and got the job done efficiently. We love Town and Country!Dave and Kara GaglianoRochester, NY
- We used Town & Country Pest Solutions for the first time this past year & were very happy with our experience. The young man that came out to do the work was excellent - extremely polite, friendly & efficient. The best customer service I've ever experienced. We've been pest free ever since! Great company! Highly recommended!
- I have been having Town & Country do my bee proofing for several years now. They always send me a reminder in the spring, which I appreciate because I lose track of when it’s the best time to bee proof. I have an acre property with a large garden and dozens of fruit trees, so bees can be a problem in my house and barn. The bee proofing done by Town & Country is well done. I get an all-season guarantee. This past year was the first time I actually had to call them back for a bee problem mid-season in my house. Some bees had found a tiny crack in the siding on my house near the roof and had built a nest in the wall of my house. I could hear them during the night in my bedroom. It took a while, and 2 more visits by Town & Country, to figure out where they were getting in, but eventually we found the spot. Town & Country then treated the area, which killed off the existing nest. I would definitely recommend Town & Country Pest Solutions to anyone looking for quality bee proofing.Janetta Morton
- I appreciate the return visit if I see any ants after the application - always attentive and helpful when I call.Cathleen AbbamontePittsford, NY
- (585) 426-5024