Customer Service Advisor
Having come from many years of mental health and human service experience, it has been one of the biggest blessings of my life to join the Town & Country team. I am excited to be able to provide the best possible customer service for your pest control needs! I am incredibly grateful to be part of the family that has been created here; everyone truly cares for one another, and that is such an amazing and rare gift in itself.
My family and friends are very important to me, so outside of work, you can find me spending time with some of my biggest supporters: my mom, my brother and my best friend, who I am thankful to call my boyfriend, Dan. I love watching football, going shopping, and finding anything and everything I can at your local home decor store. In my spare time, I enjoy working on art projects or watching Grey’s Anatomy for the 100th time!
- I have been using them for many years and wouldn't consider changing or using anybody else. They are terrific to work with and always get the job done! Simply the best in the business!!!Crofton Associates Woodcreek HOAPittsford, NY
- We have been using Town and Country pest control for 8 years and find the crew to be professional, friendly, and effective. I have referred them many times and get great feedback!Cottage Hotel of MendonMendon, NY
- Pavel was professional and took time to answer my questions. He arrived as scheduled and gave courtesy call when he was approximately 15 minutes out. He pointed out the two likely areas the bats may be entering the house.Jean RadlerRochester, NY
- Town and Country always does an excellent job!Churchville Elementary SchoolChurchville, NY
- The service we receive is always top notch!SnyderPark Village ApartmentsBuffalo, NY
- Art was extremely friendly, helpful and efficient! We've already noticed a difference.Alex MastrosimoneFairport, NY
- (585) 426-5024