Customer Service Advisor
I recently just started with Town & Country and I am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this great team. Outside of work I love spending time and playing games with my husband and our beautiful children.
- Using Town & Country for over 10 months now. Originally for an ant problem in our new to us home when we moved in. We got the 1 year warranty package and it's been worth it! Definitely will renew our contract with them!Brenda SteinmetzHilton, NY
- So today I called and needed to have some yellow jackets removed. From the time I called to the time the technician was here was a little over an hour. Now that is what I call speedy service! The technician was extremely friendly and quick. Great company to do business with.
- Mint.Jason MancusoRochester, NY
- The guys were very polite and professional. They patiently listened to our ant "experience", and since a spraying was needed, they had to wait for my wife to finish getting ready so we could leave for awhile. They were thorough in their search et al, and we haven't seen another pest since (just a couple of dead ones in the area where we spotted them originally). We have ALWAYS had a great experience with this company and we always recommend them. Also, we have been customers for several decades and whenever we see a stray pest (every couple of years or so) they always come back FREE of charge without complaint or argument.Frank BeckerRochester, NY
- Ryan was great! Answered all of our questions and took care of the ant issue.Kristen MooreRochester, NY
- 5 homes later... you never disappoint! Thank you!Kimberly CobbPenfield, NY
- (585) 426-5024