Customer Service Advisor
I have worked many jobs in a customer service capacity and never have I been prouder to say that I am a part of a team. Town & Country has worked hard at providing outstanding customer service on a daily basis and a healthy work environment for their employees. They are always striving to go above and beyond and challenge me to do the same. I am so thankful that I get a chance to work with such an amazing group of people.
1 part nerd. 1 part amateur photographer. 2 parts adventurer. 3 parts book hoarder. 1 part foodie and baker… too many parts?
- You're all great!!!!!Rahul KohliRochester, NY
- He was very helpful in educating myself and our resident about the problem at hand and how to remove it. Thank you.Westbrooke Commons / Cabot GroupRochester, NY
- Thanks for showing me where the openings are so that I can close them.Luanne HughesPittsford, NY
- You do a great job. i wish renewal of the 1 year plan were more automatic.Susan EdelmanRochester, NY
- Unexpectedly found a wasp's nest in the control panel of my pool automatic timer the hard way! The day before 4th of July with a bunch of kids coming over. Called about 4-5 places no one could come out, called Town & Country and they were at my house within the hour!! Patrick was knowledgeable and friendly!! Not to mention pricing is very fair!! Would use again and recommend.
- Great experience - great company! We have been utilizing Town and County for a few years for our pest control. Resolved our pest problems the same day we called. Highly informative and knowledgeable staff, as well as very professional and ethical. Would highly recommend this company!
- (585) 426-5024