Customer Service Advisor
I have worked many jobs in a customer service capacity and never have I been prouder to say that I am a part of a team. Town & Country has worked hard at providing outstanding customer service on a daily basis and a healthy work environment for their employees. They are always striving to go above and beyond and challenge me to do the same. I am so thankful that I get a chance to work with such an amazing group of people.
1 part nerd. 1 part amateur photographer. 2 parts adventurer. 3 parts book hoarder. 1 part foodie and baker… too many parts?
- Great communication! Answered all of our questions and explained what was done.Christopher WolfeRochester, NY
- Hi Folks ~ So thankful for Town and Country! Over the last ~ 20 years, we have needed help along the way with Carpenter Ants, Bees and more recently, Tent Moths. We can always count on the job being done right! The Technicians are knowledgeable, efficient, kind and friendly. Thanks so much! ~ Tim
- Dave was great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I hope he does all our treatments.Evelyn LustFairport, NY
- Your technician is very knowledgeable and friendly ~ great customer service!Lynne TobinRochester, NY
- Jordan was professional and knowledgeable. He didn't push his services but gave me the options. He could give me a temporary fix but what I need first is a roofer and after that possibly pest control.Daniel KolbRochester, NY
- We've been a customer of Town and Country Pest Solutions for a year now. We moved into our house just over a year ago and the house had some unwanted pests. Town and Country has come out each time we needed them to take care of the pests. They have always exceeded our expectations in their customer service, both over the phone for scheduling as well as the technicians that have come out to our house. More companies need to be like them. Even more recently, we had a beyond the call of duty come up. We had some yellow jackets that we had noticed in our family room this past Sunday (day before Labor Day). Upon further investigation, we noticed that the window inside our family room the yellow jackets were flying to had numerous and very active yellow jackets flying outside that window. When we went outside, we noticed that the yellow jackets were entering inside our house through a hole in our caulking and had set up a nest inside our family room wall. Not wanting us or our kids to get stung, I called Town and Country. I knew they might not be open until Tuesday, the day after Labor Day, which was the case. So I emailed them to get them sprayed after they reopened. To my surprise, I received an email back shortly afterwards on Sunday and so our situation didn't get worse, they came out that afternoon and sprayed the nest. This was beyond the call of duty excellent customer service. I can't thank you enough for taking care of our issue. I'm absolutely sure it would have gotten worse if another few days went by. I didn't want to spray the nest myself in concern that the yellow jackets would find another exit (into my house like a few of them found). I can't recommend this pest company enough and have been very pleased with their service! I don't hesitate to mention and recommend them to friends and family. If you're on the fence about which pest company to go with...look no further. This is one very happy customer. Thank you and keep up the great work!
- (585) 426-5024