Customer Service Advisor
There’s several things I really like about working for Town & Country – Their motto “We Fear Nothing But God” influences everything they do. The family environment, the care they show for their team, and their commitment to serve others with excellence is a blessing to be a part of.
I enjoy helping others, and I love that I have the opportunity to do that everyday here at Town and Country.
Outside of work I am very active in my church, serving as a leader in the youth ministry, and as the missions director. I enjoy traveling and being able to make a difference wherever I go.
- Matt Fabry, the owner at the time, came to my house and found the location of the bees' nest in the fireplace. He made sure to kill the nest and to block them so they wouldn't fly back into the house in the process. He also made a mesh to stop a pair of birds from nesting in the gutter without charging anything extra. I was very impressed by the thorough service and fair price. I highly recommend them.
- Jordan was prompt, very professional and informative!Rene CareyRochester, NY
- Tech was professional and efficient, arrived on time and got the job done on time. Explained exactly what he was going to do and why. AGAIN these are just a few of the reasons I will continue to use them. If you have a pest problem look no further, you have found the answer.Robin IrelandRochester, NY
- Been using you for at least 5 years, recommended your company to all of our neighbors! We get the everything package and love the effectiveness as well as the 1 yr guarantee!!Heather & Nick SudanoVictor, NY
- Got service same day! Always great!Ewa TurcoWebster, NY
- I have been using Town & Country Solutions for my rental properties. When the technician showed up he was respectful to the tenants and did a great job.Eryca StrongRochester, NY
- (585) 426-5024