Customer Service Advisor
I started working and Town and County in February 2017. I really enjoy coming to work here everyday because of the family-like atmosphere. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, baking and shopping.
- I have been using Town & Country Solutions for my rental properties. When the technician showed up he was respectful to the tenants and did a great job.Eryca StrongRochester, NY
- The experience started well when I first made phone contact with Town & Country. The aide who answered the phone was very knowledgeable and was able to set up appointment convenient for me. The two technicians who arrived (on time) were knowledgeable and well trained. They took the time to explain exactly what they were going to do to deal with the insect infestation in my rental unit. The non-toxic, all natural treatment proved effective, and there has been no recurrence in the four and a half months as the work was done. I was well satisfied and will continue to use Town & Country for any future problems.Michael Grenier
- After treatment we haven't seen any bugs or are gotten bitten its only been few weeks so hoping we dont need further treatment. 🙂Kaelin LittleSyracuse, NY
- Unexpectedly found a wasp's nest in the control panel of my pool automatic timer the hard way! The day before 4th of July with a bunch of kids coming over. Called about 4-5 places no one could come out, called Town & Country and they were at my house within the hour!! Patrick was knowledgeable and friendly!! Not to mention pricing is very fair!! Would use again and recommend.
- Ryan was great! Very nice and very professional! Thank you!Laurie FriedmanRochester, NY
- We are satisfied.Colby & Leah FeanePittsford, NY
- (585) 426-5024