Customer Service Advisor
I just started working at Town & Country and in the short time that I have been here, I have learned more about bugs then I thought I would in a lifetime. I recently got married to the love of my life, Marco. We love traveling together and being outdoors! I also love cooking, baking, and trying to fatten up my husband as much as possible. I am always excited for the newest adventure and am looking forward to my time here at Town and Country.
- He was very approachable and informative. Pavel was patient with all my questions and I didn't feel rushed. Very professional. I would ask for him again.Linda ThomsenPittsford, NY
- He was very helpful in educating myself and our resident about the problem at hand and how to remove it. Thank you.Westbrooke Commons / Cabot GroupRochester, NY
- Excellent service, as always - thank you!Martha RochfordRochester, NY
- Town & Country provided excellent, fast and professional service. They were also more affordable than their national chain competitor. We'd definitely use them again, but it looks like we won't have to. They did a great job!
- Exceptional service.Vivian NicholsonRochester, NY
- He was fantastic! So down to earth understanding and reassuring while I was completely freaked out. It was wonderful to have good news of no bugs but he was reassuring and informative regardless of the outcome.Renee MinardoWebster, NY
- (585) 426-5024